May 10, 2011

Welcome to FAIL Tuesday

This day every week shall be known forth as Fail Tuesday, where I will be putting on the best fail pictures and videos. It will not be themed like Babe Friday but I will rather be spoiling your eye balls with the best fails you have ever seen. It will be anything ranging from idiotic people to camels doing what we all love others to do….FAIL!




If you have got anything that’s good and you think it can be in the next post, you guys can send it to whyedcontact@gmail.com , it can be anything in the fail line. And I will give thanks to you on the post.



This week I will be starting with a few hilarious ones that I think will set the bar for the next batch.






















For the ones that are watching this on a computer, here is a nice movie for the top fails  in my book.




No comments:

Post a Comment