Apr 6, 2011

Eye Candy Lucy Pinder

If you are wondering what the hell is this? It is a new thing I am starting for all the guys and some girls. Seeing that the babe Friday is such a success and I am getting quite a few requests to get more babes onto Why Ed?

I don’t have a name yet, but it will be something like Eye candy weekly, featuring a randomly selected babe that I will give some information on and of course a few photographs.

Drop some names in the comments that I can use ( it’s really really easy, just type and post) , “kom aan almal doen dit!!”

So here is the steps to follow to make your life better:
-Follow Why Ed?
-Look at the post
-Drool or laugh at the post
-Give a rating on the post (there are three options, so it is not that difficult)
-Drop a comment on the post
-Smile at your comment
-Have a drink afterwards
-Tell all your friends to make me happy in pants
-Repeat tomorrow


Back to the new trend, this week I will be looking into the lovely Lucy Pinder, 27 years of age. She is a clear favorite in the all lads magazine Nuts and Loaded in the UK. She was discovered sun bathing on a beach by a freelance photographer in 2003 and the rest is history. One more piece of useless trivia, she never fully exposed her rather large breasts till April 2007 because she didn’t feel completely comfortable.

Gents I give you the first of many ladies for your viewing pleasure.
















2 comments:

  1. There isn't much to say about it. but those two are quite big and amazing. Thanks for sharing those pictures. Great you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete