Feb 10, 2011

Sipho and his choice

There was a German, an Italian and SIPHO on death row. The warden gave
them a choice of three ways to die: -
1.  To be shot dead.
2.  To be Hung.
3.  To be injected with the AIDS virus for a slow death.
So the German said, "Shoot me right in the head." Boom, he was dead
Instantly!

Then the Italian said, "Just hang me." Snap! He was dead.

 

Then it was Sipho's turn, and he said, "Give me some of that AIDS stuff."
They gave him the shot, and Sipho fell down laughing. The guards looked at
Each other and wondered what was wrong with this guy. Then SIPHO said,
"Give me another one of those shots!" so the guards did. Now Sipho was
Laughing so hard and hysterically, tears rolling from his eyes and he
Doubled over.

 

Finally the warden asked, "What's wrong with you?"

 
Then SIPHO replied, "Eish!!! You guys are stupid...I am wearing a condom.

No comments:

Post a Comment