Jun 3, 2011

What can go wrong

I got this video sent to me this morning, and it portrays exactly on how a prank can turn horribly wrong, don’t know if it is real or not. But to me it looks quite realistic to say the least. Poor girl for being a victim of a simple joke turning out in a bad way.




Just imagine how her “friends” must feel because all in all they are the responsible ones for orchestrating this and the end result.

If you are done watching this and thinking to yourself, “What the hell just happened?” Don’t stress, I smiled at the beginning because I knew what was going to happen, but as soon as she made contact with the car all my assumptions went out the door with my smile.

Be safe readers, I have done a similar post like this in the past, showcasing a simple moment resulting in a person’s death (See here)

No comments:

Post a Comment