Jan 4, 2011

Smart Sipho's actual letter! It's a classic really!

LETTER TO TRUWORTHS IN   JOHANNESBURG 


Dear Sir/Madam

I acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 9 October 2010 in which for the 3rd time, you request that I pay the monies owed to you. I first want you to know that by no means do I dispute my debt and I intend to pay as soon as possible.

However I would like to bring to your attention that you are not my only creditor. I have many more creditors, quite as honourable and important as you, and whom I wish to pay too. That is why, each month, I throw all the names of my creditors into a hat and draw one randomly. The one drawn is paid immediately.

I hope that yours will come out shortly..


Sincerely Yours,
Sipho

PS: I regret to inform you that given the harsh and threatening tone of your last letter, you will not be taking part in the next three draws. I find it difficult to accept your deliberate and non-professional arrogance.


No comments:

Post a Comment